Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Two More.....

My hour of needle and thread this week was spent on everything but hexies only two more to add to the garden.  I did do about 8 hours of hand sewing mostly stitching down bindings.A friend is expecting her first granddaughter this week so had to get a pink baby quilt finished

I had to share this picture of Bonnie from QUILTVILLE using her treadle machine while I was machine embroidering pink bows on my quilt. Hasn't technology grown? I would still would have rather been treadling along with Quiltcam.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What pretty quilts and sewing room. Thanks for sharing. Yes, tecnology is wonderful and useful but there is just something wonderful about the peacefulness of needle and thread and a quiet house.
Nancy in sunny SC

Charon said...

Just checking to see if I am a no- reply blogger